Pinterest Account Audits, Strategy Sessions, and Reports
I’ve been told that the actionable steps provided during our session are often better than the information provided in full Pinterest courses – and in far less time! And even better than a course … these are customized for YOUR account so that you can immediately start applying what you’ve learned – instead of trying to figure it out on your own.
One-On-One Zoom Strategy Session
- Prepare to spend 1 1/2 to 2 hours with me “live” where I’ll go over EVERYTHING that you can do to optimize your account. I’ll share my screen so you can follow along step-by-step.
- Beforehand, I’ll spend several hours looking at your website, call-to-actions and lead-gen, other social media, what you’ve done already on your Pinterest account, and what others in your niche are doing. We’ll discuss your profile, board titles, descriptions, individual pins, images, and organization.
- I’ll show you how to find your optimal keywords and hashtags. We’ll talk about best practices such as your ideal pinning schedule, tribes and groups, schedulers, analytics and more. They’ll be plenty of time for you to get your own questions answered as well.
Customized Written Strategy Report
- You’ll get all the information that would normally be covered in the one-on-one session, but in written format.
- I’ll provide clear, easy-to-follow actionable steps and a full list of strategic recommendations for both your Pinterest account and your website, cross-promotion with other social media, a customized list of keywords and hashtags for your overall profile, specific pinning strategies to follow and more.
- I’ll also share resources with you that can help with all this. (These reports usually run 10 to 15+ pages. There’s a lot of detail provided plus email access afterwards for any questions that might come up as you implement the advice).